Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Thanks!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dalor Darden Posted - 07 May 2012 : 08:41:25
You know, I often come here to read about the Forgotten Realms; but I don't think I've ever really said thanks!

I just want to thank the folks that make this place run! I want to thank you for giving the world such an awesome damn place to come and find out things about my favorite world (yes, favorite over the one I live in!), talk to folks about every sort of thing, and just relax and enjoy.

Heated debates and such aside, this is one of the few places on the Net that I can honestly say is worth my time, because even when I get all bent out of shape...well, I enjoy being bent out of shape by things about the Forgotten Realms.

So thanks to Owners and Operators of Candlekeep...thanks to Authors, Game Designers and just "regular" folks alike for giving me a place in the world to enjoy.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dennis Posted - 09 May 2012 : 01:17:09

I will echo Dalor's words...

Thank you, everyone. Visiting this site has always been worth my precious (and I mean that literally) time.

To the moderators, authors, game designers, and fellow scribes here, thank you!
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 08 May 2012 : 18:18:35
This community has always been a great source of lore and comfort to me as well. Thanks everyone for all you do!

Cheers
Thieran Posted - 08 May 2012 : 13:42:38
And a belated thanks from me as well!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 08 May 2012 : 03:14:12
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

You're very welcome, Dalor.

I know Wooly, Alaundo, and myself are just a very small part of the equation for the successful and productive running of Candlekeep... but the truth is, it's every single scribe who takes time out of their own schedule to come here and chat about an imaginary world we all love so dearly, that makes this site the special place that it is.

So, I guess, a Thanks! is due to all the remarkable individuals who call Candlekeep their second home.

I will echo the good Sage.
The Sage Posted - 08 May 2012 : 01:32:53
You're very welcome, Dalor.

I know Wooly, Alaundo, and myself are just a very small part of the equation for the successful and productive running of Candlekeep... but the truth is, it's every single scribe who takes time out of their own schedule to come here and chat about an imaginary world we all love so dearly, that makes this site the special place that it is.

So, I guess, a Thanks! is due to all the remarkable individuals who call Candlekeep their second home.
Brian R. James Posted - 07 May 2012 : 21:22:25
Well said Dalor Darden. A big thank you to everyone who makes Candlekeep the great community it is!
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 07 May 2012 : 16:59:30
There's much to be thankful for thanks to Candlekeep.

I'm most thankful for the moderators and owner, for their patience and willingness to give second chances.

Thanks also to the game designers and authors who come here. It's a privilege to be able to interact with you.
Markustay Posted - 07 May 2012 : 14:06:28
100% AGREE.
Nicolai Withander Posted - 07 May 2012 : 09:58:10
I second that!!!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000