Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Dragon Rage Mythal.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Snowblood Posted - 09 Jan 2011 : 03:39:52
Greeting fellow scribes...can anyone tell me the name of the mountain rage in which the Draco-Rage Mythal citadel was built? What was the name of the citadel itself..does anyone know????
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arioch Posted - 09 Jan 2011 : 12:21:14
Good!

I was making a quick search in my dusty books... and the northernmost mountain range from the Novularond I found is the Armridge mountains in Sossal... but is not too far from the Novularond.

Ok, the landscape is so hostile that even 200 miles (North East) may justify a portal... but I'm not sure about this pick.

Snowblood Posted - 09 Jan 2011 : 12:09:39
I asked Richard and he said"I'm very glad you liked the book. To be honest, I didn't give either the ruin or the area in which it was set names. They're so far in the north of Faerun that they're off the map, and there weren't any native inhabitants to tell my characters the names, so I just didn't bother." R.L.B.
Arioch Posted - 09 Jan 2011 : 11:58:35
I do not have the "Year of Rogue Dragon" trilogy... but

From "Dragon of Faerun" pag. 10:
"Their search [the finding of the Dracorage mythal's capstone] led them to a lost elf city in the Novularond Mountains, in the heart of the Great Glacier and from there, through a portal, to the ancient citadel in the northernmost reaches of Faerun in which the mythal had been raised millennia ago".

I do not know if a precise name for the citadel you look for is given...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000