Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Lost Realms of Cormanthor Vol IIX is up...enjoy!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Snowblood Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 07:40:44
http://phasai.deviantart.com/art/Arnothoi-183977732

Before Cormanthor, before the Dalelands and before Sembia, there was the Fey Green Elven Realm of Arnothoi. Here revealed for the first time are the ancient secrets of that long forgotten and oft forsaken realm.

This is the last in the Lost Realms of Cormanthor Series......hope you enjoy it!!!!!

Cheers
23   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Snowblood Posted - 31 Oct 2010 : 13:28:16
a history of Ilythiir.....24 pages & counting...............damn you ............I hate being obsessive....oh Happy Halloween...
Ralderick Hallowshaw Posted - 29 Oct 2010 : 09:33:16
quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

Song of the Green is High Magic....using Steve Schends rules...just trying to keep it simple......feel free to adapt it....DC checks????? we use the KISS principle here so you can adapt it anyway you like...3.5 is too much math for us....

Thanks for the explanation
I'll personalize it to fit with my campaign, thank you!
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 29 Oct 2010 : 01:20:20
Me either! They were there WITH the green elves when the rest first got to Toril! How long does it take for a new race to split off? Longer than Toril's been around, from that early point...
Dennis Posted - 29 Oct 2010 : 01:16:45

Nice work. I'm amazed by the amount of time you can spare for this...=)
Snowblood Posted - 29 Oct 2010 : 00:45:36
Ilythiir might happen one day...but its such a HUGE topic..even bigger than Imaskar & that was a monster.....also there is so much already written about it there is no way I coud ever gather & read it all it a short time..so for now I'm on D&D sebaticle until I get my mojo back & feel inspired to write........so maybe one day the Dark Elves will get the treatment. There is a map of the empire in Orishaar and there are bits of history in Shantel Othreier and Keltormir.....so I just have to decide just when they forst turned up...& by the way I've neve bought the idea that they were ever 'Green' Elves...
Snowblood Posted - 29 Oct 2010 : 00:41:40
Song of the Green is High Magic....using Steve Schends rules...just trying to keep it simple......feel free to adapt it....DC checks????? we use the KISS principle here so you can adapt it anyway you like...3.5 is too much math for us....
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 28 Oct 2010 : 17:07:36
Snowblood- did you ever do one on Ilythiir itself? I can't seem to find it in your gallery. Very curious on your take on that empire.
Ralderick Hallowshaw Posted - 28 Oct 2010 : 15:14:51
Superb work, thank you Snowblood!

Just a question: has "song of the green" (10th level spell, p.44) a DC, like the usual epic spells? I'm interested for a player of mine, who'll become an epic elven archmage soon.
bladeinAmn Posted - 28 Oct 2010 : 04:48:30
Yeah his maps are really good. And it looks like you've decided to use fonts that I can read w/o having to increase the magnification of the page!
Alantazar Arcanus Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 21:01:42
Im a newcomer to this excellent site your artwork and prose is top drawer more please]
Snowblood Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 13:40:09
My Bad.....I must acknowledge my use of the Map made by Markus Taylor.... my humblest apologies for this oversight...without Markus' fine work Arnothoi would be just an image in my mind...so again thanks to the master cartographer for such fine arts....
bladeinAmn Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 04:52:47
You rock Snowblood!
Seethyr Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 03:33:40
This stuff really rocks. Thank you for making it!
GRYPHON Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 20:37:50
Very nice...
Halidan Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 17:11:16
Congradulations. Another winner by Snowblood. Thanks for all the hard work that went into this.
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 17:03:56
Ah. I thought all it would do was download the image. I'll try that then.
Zireael Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 16:54:21
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

how do you get the text to work? All I get is the image.

You mean you can't download? Right click on download button and choose "save the destination file as..." or sth like that.
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 16:28:04
how do you get the text to work? All I get is the image.
arry Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 16:19:54
Thank you once again for all your hard work and dedication.
Kno Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 15:55:14
what is the next series
Tren of Twilight Tower Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 14:33:29
Wow... Many thanks, Snowblood. Fortunately, I am not at work and can enjoy in a good read. Thanks so much!

Tren
Snowblood Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 08:21:21
hehehehehehehe
The Sage Posted - 26 Oct 2010 : 08:07:23
Confound it! I'm compiling too many programs at work for the moment, and system resources won't allow a download.

Looks like I'll have to wait until I get home.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000