Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Recruiting 1 Controller for online 4E FR campaign

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
drkissinger1 Posted - 22 Oct 2010 : 16:44:43
Greetings all. I've just begun running an online 4E FR campaign set in 1479 via Maptool and Skype, and, unfortunately, our fifth member suffered a massive computer failure and won't be able to play. This being the case, and considering that I DM best with fans of the FR setting, I figured this would be the best place to perhaps pick up a fifth member. You can get a feel for the campaign and what our schedules are like here: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/tasteofblood Be sure to check out the forum. I believe it's public.

The party is still only at level 3, so you won't jump in having missed a tremendous amount. The campaign began with some Cyricist intrigue in Calimshan and has now jumped a year forward to 1479 in Impiltur, though recent events may move the party still further north. I'd be happy to chat over AIM or Skype about the details of the campaign.

In any case, if you're interested, either post here or send me a private message. If this post is still up, you can assume the position is still open, as I will edit it once it's closed.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
IngoDjan Posted - 23 Oct 2010 : 22:32:53
Sure! I want to play! I can play a wizard. Send me an e-mail with more details, ok?
ingodjan@hotmail.com
Ayrik Posted - 23 Oct 2010 : 22:17:20
Candlekeep has wisely declared itself concerned with the accumulation of Realmslore regardless of edition.
But I think you may nonetheless discover that 4e hasn't been especially well received by many of the sages here.

The Candlekeep Inn is quite lively and seems like the best place to find PbP players here. You might want to ask a moderator to move this scroll to improve your odds.

Your post is less than two days old, give people more time to respond.
drkissinger1 Posted - 23 Oct 2010 : 21:53:07
Oof. Tough crowd. Is it the 4E that's throwing everyone off? Or the online?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000