Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 FR 4E new stuff - dwarven made, of course!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Chosen of Moradin Posted - 15 Jun 2009 : 23:14:10
Hello, my fellow scribes.

Some of you probably take notice that I stay less and less present here in the Keep. This happened because of a lot of things that add to a great pile of trouble.

But one thing that make me stay more "hidden behind the curtains" is the great angst caused by the new D&D, and above all, the "new Realms".

Now, that I think that the forum is a little more "at peace" with all and everything, I returned to the library with all my scrolls to finish and to write.

First of all, I like of the new rules of the game (and I dislike of the new FR Setting).

This explained, I´m developing a new campaign in my Realms that will use the new rules, and the 3.X setting. As everyone could imagine, I will have some adjustments to do, to make the campaign work.

Because of this, I´m creating and adapting some things for the new rules. If someone are interested in this, please, let me know. So, I will translate my scrolls to english, and post them here in the keep, to all and everyone!

First of all, Shaundakul!
One of my players will play with a paladin of Shaundakul. I´m perusing my Faiths and Avatars and my Faiths and Pantheons to gather my data and change it to the new rules.

Is someone interested in this?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chosen of Moradin Posted - 16 Jun 2009 : 05:03:26
Roger!

Channel Divinity feat is done (well, Shaundakul portfolio matches with Avandra, so I only redo some fluffy and change a little).

Tomorrow I will play a little with Favor of Shaundakul, Shadow Sword, Gauntlet of the Winds, and Dead Magic Shield.

And, at leat, I will adapt the Windwalker.

Well, the fluffy... the fluffy is on the books.
The Sage Posted - 16 Jun 2009 : 00:49:41
Sure. I'd be curious to see what you can come up with.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000