Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 map of amn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Icel Posted - 21 May 2009 : 12:08:51
Hey,
First let me say that I search the forum before writing this post.
I begin running a 3/5 FR game tonight (hopefully) and intend it to be set around the sword coast south and Amn.
While I found a good map of the SCS in Candelkeep's library, I didn't find a good one of Amn.

Can someone direct me?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Markustay Posted - 10 Jun 2009 : 22:59:29
'Real soon' is a relative term....

Do you happen to be an Elf, by any chance?
rjfras Posted - 10 Jun 2009 : 21:41:52
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I was working on a new version of the Amn map awhile back (it started out as a project for another site), and it was coming out SO good (I began to use shading) that I decided to keep going with the terrain part and I'm now all the way up to the K-T border, from Sossal to the Utter East.

The embarrassing part is that I never completed the Amn map that started it all. The terrain is done, but I never placed the locales.

I'll see what I can do today - they people at that NWN site have been waiting two years for me to finish.

oooo, does that mean we might be getting another cool map real soon?
Markustay Posted - 10 Jun 2009 : 03:11:57
I already had five 'for pay' map deals offerred me, and turned them all down (including one from a game company developing a new setting).

You can't put a price (or time limit) on creativity.

Thats just a really 'kewl' way of saying I never finish anything.

I've got an epic-level case of of ADD.
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 09 Jun 2009 : 19:49:02
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I was working on a new version of the Amn map awhile back (it started out as a project for another site), and it was coming out SO good (I began to use shading) that I decided to keep going with the terrain part and I'm now all the way up to the K-T border, from Sossal to the Utter East.

The embarrassing part is that I never completed the Amn map that started it all. The terrain is done, but I never placed the locales.

I'll see what I can do today - they people at that NWN site have been waiting two years for me to finish.

Remind me to not ask you for maps should I ever get a publishing deal for my novels
Markustay Posted - 09 Jun 2009 : 19:22:36

Baldwin Stonewood Posted - 09 Jun 2009 : 18:13:07
I'm currently using Amn. Crimmor, Lake Weng, and the river Alandor form the backbone (to date) in my current Campaign that I have named "Pirates of Crimmor." Yes, I know Crimmor is a river city but the name is cool. The free pdf of the Land of Intrigue is very helpful. I would also suggest the pdf of Dragon 334 there is wonderful article written by Ed on the city of Crimmor.
The Sage Posted - 21 May 2009 : 13:59:13
And, of course, Lands of Intrigue [complete with maps] is available as a free PDF download at WotC.
Christopher_Rowe Posted - 21 May 2009 : 13:22:49
There's a pretty nice one in the Lands of Intrigue boxed set, which is kind of my go to source for things Amnian (and Tethyrian). You can usually find one in good shape on AbeBooks, just make sure to ask the seller to confirm that you're getting all the box contents and not just the books (not that the books aren't worth it on their own, but you get me).

Cheers!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000