Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (30 August 2007)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 30 Aug 2007 : 22:20:00
Well met

Yet more scrolls and wondrous treasures which have landed on my desk, are now available to ye all Some splendid work, yet again. Many thanks to those who have put great time and effort into producing this material and for submitting this to Candlekeep

1) Added new pages and updated pages for: The Shield of Weeping Ghosts, Obsidian Ridge, Blackstaff Tower, Lord of Stormweather, Realms of War, The Sword Never Sleeps, D&D Icons: Legend of Drizzt Scenario Pack.

2) Updated the Forgotten Realms Bibliography.

3) Updated the Forgotten Realms Novel Checklist. Thanks to SirUrza for the update.

4) Updated table of contents for So Saith Ed (April - June 2007 entries). Thanks to Scott Kujawa.

5) A useful Thieves Cant Translator - by Sherincall. Located in the Wondrous Treasures section.

6) A vast amount of amazing maps of the Realms by Mark Taylor added to The Map Room.

7) Added 5th level Fighters to Scott Kujawa's evergrowing NPC's of the Realms.

8) An extensive study on The Town of Priapurl, by Jorkens. Originally intended for the Candlekeep Compendium, this article has now been made available on the Candlekeep site.

9) A new campaign journal enters the Campaign Logs section: The Chronicles of Grace Faylne, by Kevin Vastavel.

10) More Illutrations by Arik Witchson in the Gallery of Faerūn: 'Cain Bloodstar', ' Charloch Slash' and 'Kitiara Zilva'.

11) Also in the Gallery of Faerūn, a new entry by artist David Hart, with a collection of pencil sketches.

12) Another MP3 for the Dagger of Deliverance fanfilm; entitled 'Sword and Sorcery Overture' - by Dustin Naegel. (Also added to the Shrine of Milil).

As always, these items can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Scarroth Posted - 01 Sep 2007 : 10:58:59
The name is Dustin Naegel, but never mind.... Thx for the update!
boddynock Posted - 31 Aug 2007 : 13:53:29
thanks for the update Alaundo,

We have a lot of new things to look at :)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000