Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 New projects?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Trafaldi Posted - 17 Mar 2003 : 18:58:00
I was wondering if there are any new projects in the making, if so I would like to work on them.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 29 May 2003 : 13:11:28
::The Sage fumbles through the large collection of parchments and scrolls he has stuffed under his right arm, searching for that one particular scroll::

Trafaldi,

If you read over this scroll, I have recently started a new project to create an Epic FR adventure. Have a look over the scroll, you may wish to contribute something.

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms Lore needs

Rikos Dughol Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 10:21:02
As an apprentice scribe, having traveled around western Faerun with my master, I have encountered some works of Volothamp Geddarm. These works inspired me and served me to practice my writing skills.

Currently I have penned only one of my latest visits, a small town near the High Forest; Olostin's Hold and I have started on my visit to Berdusk. I know these places have been covered to some degree by saer Geddarm, but I felt that more could be told on these places then what has been published so far.

My work on Olostin's Hold needs a little more editing, but then it will be submitted to Tethoril for placement in this grand library.
Elrond Half Elven Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 21:50:24
Hail Trafaldi!
I have a project if you are intrested in it. I am currentally setting out to Tour the Realms. In this tour i am charting several Large Towns on my way. I am starting with a Not so Large Town Named "Dagger falls".
I have already produed Half a map to be used with figures of Daggerfalls. I will be looking for input from various people on the Way to creating this. I will require losts of the Houses to be populated by NPCS and a Guide book Created. I Will ofcourse be working on this but i would be more than happy if this became a joint project with others.
If enought people applied then our next stop would be Baldurs Gate. I dont want every single building to have a occupant, this will leave a little creativity for the DM. In addition to this we could produce the guides to be used in Both 2nd Edition and 3E. If anyone is intrested please reply to this topic. Oh also adventures and adventure hooks would maybe be required.
Hanx
Elrond
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 18 Mar 2003 : 16:19:13
quote:
Originally posted by Tethtoril

Greetings

The Fellaren-Krae project is the only one we run on the site. However, there are other non-Candlekeep run projects, a list of which you can find here. However, the list may not be up to date so please email the relevant project co-ordinator to check whether the project is still active.

<sneezes>
That was a dusty old scroll I hadne't seen in a while. Reading through it, I found something I should update you about Tethoril. The Shanatar project is no longer active, it died more or less stillborn (I was one of the original project members... long time ago) and I'm not so sure if the Trade Project is still active either (also some old time participant in that one...)

Bookwyrm, 1 more post to go, and you can add another star to your hoard.
Tethtoril Posted - 18 Mar 2003 : 14:56:50
Greetings

The Fellaren-Krae project is the only one we run on the site. However, there are other non-Candlekeep run projects, a list of which you can find here. However, the list may not be up to date so please email the relevant project co-ordinator to check whether the project is still active.
Trafaldi Posted - 18 Mar 2003 : 14:11:43
I know of the Fellaren-Krae project i was wondering if there is any newer projects in the works.

My apologies if you misunderstood me.
Alaundo Posted - 18 Mar 2003 : 10:55:05
Well Met

What exactly do you mean by this, Trafaldi. We have a project on the site, known as Fellaren-Krae if that is what you require.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000