Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Drizzt Do'Urden's Gaming Stats

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Echon Posted - 05 Feb 2003 : 19:15:21

It sounds like you used to have these statistics in 2E. How come you do not have these anymore? You could easily have both and the 3E stats does not make much sense to me.

-Echon
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Artalis Posted - 06 Feb 2003 : 22:16:00
quote:
Originally posted by Candlekeep Webmaster

Hi Echon

We never held the 2nd edition AD&D Stats for Drizzt. The page on the site for the 3rd edition D&D stats is a reproduction of the stats issued by Wizards of the Coast on their site and is included at Candlekeep for archive purposes.

However, If anyone has the 2nd edition stats available in electronic format then please feel free to send them to us at: library@candlekeep.com to be included on the site. Please list the source of the information and any credit which is necessary.

The information ( found in the Heroes Lorebook ) is on the way.
Candlekeep Webmaster Posted - 05 Feb 2003 : 23:24:41
Hi Echon

We never held the 2nd edition AD&D Stats for Drizzt. The page on the site for the 3rd edition D&D stats is a reproduction of the stats issued by Wizards of the Coast on their site and is included at Candlekeep for archive purposes.

However, If anyone has the 2nd edition stats available in electronic format then please feel free to send them to us at: library@candlekeep.com to be included on the site. Please list the source of the information and any credit which is necessary.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000