Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Posting Anomaly

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lina Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 03:52:54
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else. I just recently replied to a topic and submited the post, then went back to the webpage showing all the recent topics and posts for those topics, and the one I posted to had another scribes name as the last person who posted to the topic. I went back in to the topic and I was the last person (or only one) to make a post.

Alaundo
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SiriusBlack Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 19:44:12
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
If it helps, I like Slim Jims.

Alaundo Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 16:29:19
Well met

Ahem, I assume there are no more posting anomalies then?

Back to work, I say!
The Sage Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 14:29:07
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by Lina
The challengers have to talk continuously until one pulls out or drop dead from exhaustion, which ever comes first. WHO WILL WIN? WILL REIGN SUPREME? LET'S BEGIN![/purple]

I haven't seen anything like this since Randy "Macho Man" Savage took on Hulk Hogan. I need to figure out which scribe is which wrestler in this battle.

I'm not even going to comment on that one... .

Oh wait, I just did... /

Perhaps you are unaware of this, friend Sage, but here in the States, Randy Savage was used in several commercials for Slim Jim beef jerky.

I don't even want to know what you were thinking...

I should have assumed that to begin with... .

Here in Australia, that phrasing has a completely different meaning, and you're right... you don't want to know what I was thinking when I first read that... .
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 13:29:59
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
The challengers have to talk continuously until one pulls out or drop dead from exhaustion, which ever comes first. WHO WILL WIN? WILL REIGN SUPREME? LET'S BEGIN![/purple]

I haven't seen anything like this since Randy "Macho Man" Savage took on Hulk Hogan. I need to figure out which scribe is which wrestler in this battle.

Oh wait, I just did... /

Perhaps you are unaware of this, friend Sage, but here in the States, Randy Savage was used in several commercials for Slim Jim beef jerky.

I don't even want to know what you were thinking...
The Sage Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 07:31:20
quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh wait, I just did... /
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 06:55:44
quote:

quote:

SiriusBlack Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 04:50:24
quote:

Lina Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 03:51:11
Step up folks and watch an exciting Talk-off contest. I suggest you bring chairs and keep yourselves well hydrated. The contestants for today are Sage and the Hamster, let's give them a huge applause as they step up to the podium.

The challengers have to talk continuously until one pulls out or drop dead from exhaustion, which ever comes first. WHO WILL WIN? WILL REIGN SUPREME? LET'S BEGIN!
The Sage Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 10:00:21
quote:

quote:

quote:

SAGE!!!
And we haven't even met face to face yet.

That can be arranged... Although I should warn you, I come complete with a warning label. Thanks to the Lady K. who feels this is one of my less endearing qualities...

"Will talk almost endlessly about many dozens of subjects, usually until the listener tires with boredom and suddenly collapses from exhaustion."

If your stamina can handle that, let me know... .

Man, that makes me want to meet you. I can do the same thing.

You may have your chance... one day .

I was, up until recently, on a listing for temporary commissions that will see several programmers from here, work in a number of places worldwide. I'd originally put my name down for a possible temporary transfer to the US... however, with a future FR loremaster now on the way, both the Lady K and myself had to revise those plans considerably .
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 03:38:51
quote:

quote:

SAGE!!!

That can be arranged... Although I should warn you, I come complete with a warning label. Thanks to the Lady K. who feels this is one of my less endearing qualities...

"Will talk almost endlessly about many dozens of subjects, usually until the listener tires with boredom and suddenly collapses from exhaustion."

Man, that makes me want to meet you. I can do the same thing.
The Sage Posted - 21 Jan 2005 : 15:05:19
quote:

SAGE!!!

Lina Posted - 21 Jan 2005 : 14:58:32
SAGE!!!
The Sage Posted - 16 Jan 2005 : 09:05:59
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Lina, ye wrack my brain sometimes with thy obscure findings

Heh... you should try living in the same city... .

Just kidding Lina .
Alaundo Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 10:16:37
Well met

Lina, ye wrack my brain sometimes with thy obscure findings Glad the problem is sorted, hopefully the gremlins are long gone from these halls
SiriusBlack Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 05:31:50
quote:

Ignore the last post. I went out of the site and reloaded it and everything seems to be fine now.

Glad that it worked out for you Lina. The problem you described is not something I have encountered before.
Kentinal Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 04:16:25
Reloading is some times needed, however even after a reload there are times when the last post is not displayed in the overview. This happens when somebody does an edit. I am glad you sorted out your qyesyion.
Lina Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 03:55:04
Ignore the last post. I went out of the site and reloaded it and everything seems to be fine now.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000