Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (22 July 2004)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 22 Jul 2004 : 18:45:34
Well met

Ahh, my fellow scribes, stuck for more lore to research eh? Fear not, for a fair number of new tomes and scrolls have recently arrived here at Candlekeep. Herein are new details on which to feat they eyes....

1) More artwork from Michael Mueller, this time we see the 'Warlock's Crypt'.

2) A stunning collection of maps of Faerun by Yack Tundra, in beautiful detail are now in the Map Room: Calimshan, The Moonshae Isles, Moonshae North, Moonshae South, Ten Towns, Cormyr, Alambar Sea, Sword Coast South and The Black Jungles.

3) The Sage's Magic Shop has been updated with the latest items taken from the forum. The shop has also been categorised for ease of use.

4) A fantastic piece of Realmslore from Ed Greenwood and The Hooded One, further expanding on the city of Marsember from Dungeon Magazine 113, detailing locales and the islands which make up this unique place in Cormyr - Marsember, mended! - located in the Realmslore section.

5) Steve Allen has further updated his Rooms of Undermountain resources with an updated RoUm rooms document and also a LARGE amount of NPC character sheets!

6) Updated 'The Crown of Mystra' adventure, by Michael P Brock in the Adventures in Faerun section of Campaign Journals.

7) Updated the campaign journal for The Shards of Bloodstone, by Bob Grant, in the Campaign Logs section.

8) A large new collection of Campaign Logs and tales arrive at Candlekeep: The Xullrae Logs by Lisa, Etherberan by Yoshimo, The Tale of Kelly Alexander by Artalis, Mithras: Tale of the Cold Lands by Arravis, Dalabrac Shadowfoot by Cherrn and The Shadows of War: Tales of a Mercenary by Cap'n Charlie.

9) A very extensive and detailed article giving information on the various aspects of The Military Forces of Cormyr, by Jerry Davis - located in the Traveler's Notebooks section.

10) Still on the theme of the military, a comprehensive Guide to the Hillsfar Red Plumes and Guide to Zhent Army Troops , by Arravis, giving details and statistics on these two famous forces.

11) Extensive update for The Imaskar Empire article by Daniel Rosenquist in the Traveler's Notebooks section.

12) Details and history on the Orb's of Dragonkind and of Sammaster the Prophet, by Jamey Martin. Both can be found in the Traveler's Notebooks section.

13) Added pages for new 'Watercourse Trilogy' by Philip Athans to the Novels page and FR Catalog: Whisper of Waves, Lies of Light and Scream of Stone.

14) Updated product information page for Dawn of Night, Serpent Kingdoms, Annihilation and Lady of Poison.

15) Review by Ron Fernandes of Homeland and of The Fallen Fortress, by Aaron.

16) Added link to the 'Annihilation Screensaver' download at WotC to the Promotional Material section.

17) Added link to the 'Saurials: More Lizardkin' download for Serpent Kingdoms on the Web Enhanements page.

Many thanks to all who sent in their lore, there is certainly some splendid works in this collection. Thanks also to Tethtoril, who I worked so hard with this batch that the poor old scribe has taken ill. Get well soon Tethtoril.

As always, you may locate these items from here or here. Enjoy
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lady Kazandra Posted - 23 Jul 2004 : 03:15:50
This is an interesting collection of updated Realmslore, Alaundo.

I can't wait to sink my bloodied dagger into the "new" stuff...
SiriusBlack Posted - 22 Jul 2004 : 22:58:52
Incredible update of a large amount of material.

Thanks for the hard work!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000