Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (14-Nov-2013)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 14 Nov 2013 : 20:42:31
Well met

Aye, thine eyes do not deceive; 'tis a very long overdue Candlekeep Site Update! Many apologies for the outrageous delay in getting this update applied and for the patience of those who submitted lore to the site. Enjoy

1) Product information page additions and updates for: Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle, Murder in Baldur's Gate, Legacy of the Crystal Shard, Scoundrels of Skullport, The Companions, The Godborn, The Adversary, The Reaver, The Sentinel, The Herald, The Last Threshold, Prophet of the Dead, Night of the Hunter, Stone of Tymora, Arena of War, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Isteval the Paladin, Drizzt Do'Urden and Guenhwyvar and Scoundrels of Skullport miniatures.

2) Erik Scott de Bie's write-up summary of the Candlekeep Seminar at GenCon 2012, on The Sundering and the future of the Forgotten Realms. Located in the Realms Lore section.

3) New (unofficial) items in merchandise, to celebrate GenCon: Candlekeep Seminar badge by Brian Cortijo & Erik Scott de Bie , Candlekeep Countdown to GenCon collector's card by Pierre Van Rooden.

4) Updated FR Novel Checklist by SirUrza and the Candlekeep Forgotten Realms Bibliography.

5) New articles from Chris Jameson, using the concepts from Eberron Warforged, for the Realms: Living Golems, Elfbane Golems and Eidelar; located in Traveler's Notebooks.

6) Article by Zireael, About Demonic Children, located in Traveler's Notebooks.

7) Updated list to contain all modules for The Legacy of the Green Regent.

8) Two new characters enter the Hall of Heroes: Verimus Brensworth II by Justin Lopp, and Victus Carrington by Craig Young.

As always, these items can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Also please join us on Facebook and follow our feeds on Twitter.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fellfire Posted - 15 Nov 2013 : 00:10:18
Has anyone compiled all available mods from Green Regent?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Nov 2013 : 23:06:59
Huzzah! My warforged are finally on the main site!
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 14 Nov 2013 : 22:45:16
A lot of work, that. Thanked for the update. :)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000