Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 News and updates regarding site/forum issues

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 20 Sep 2011 : 17:35:03
Well met

Most of us are aware of the recent unpleasantness of the forum downtime over the past week. This is certainly the longest time of unavailability Candlekeep has experienced.

As I mentioned in another scroll, I received a great many emails asking about the welfare of the forum or reporting the error etc. Many thanks for these, it was bittersweet to know scribes were missing the place and kind enough to enquire and give words of encouragement.

My point of raising this scroll is just to bring awareness of our external presence, being the Candlekeep Facebook page and Twitter account. Updates were given to both these areas and we will continue to use these methods to communicate any further issues or problems, as well as site updates, new Realms material etc.

So to keep in touch of any happenings (especially during dreaded forum downtime), please "Like" us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter

Join us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Daviot Posted - 21 Sep 2011 : 19:33:46
Duly noted, sir. And a huzzah for getting the scrolls hurriedly shoved back into their cubbyholes for us scribes to peruse.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000