Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (16 December 2010)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 16 Dec 2010 : 16:41:58
Well met

Aye, 'tis over two years, my fellow scribes, since new scrolls have been placed within the halls of Candlekeep. But now I have found that misplaced key and opened up the door to my chamber. I hereby present an extremely long-overdue update of Realms products and other updates. There are many more scrolls to place on the shelves, however, but we have to start somewhere

1) New product information pages for: Corsair, Avenger, The Best of the Realms - Book IV, City of Torment, Key of Stars, Realms of the Dead, Godborn, Godbound, Godslayer, Unbroken Chain, Dawnbringer, Fall of Highwatch, The Hand of the Hunter, Cry of the Ghost Wolves, The Restless Shore, The Edge of Chaos, Wrath of the Blue Lady, City of the Dead, The God Catcher, Circle of Skulls, Gauntlgrym, Sandstorm, The Legend of Drizzt: Collected Stories, Elminster Must Die, The Empyrean Odyssey Omnibus, The Sellswords Omnibus, The Captive Flame, Whisper of Venom, The Spectral Blaze, Return of the Archwizards Gift Set, The Year of Rogue Dragons Omnibus, The Erevis Cale Trilogy Omnibus, House of Serpents Gift Set, Threat from the Sea Omnibus, Elminster Ascending, Sword of the Gods, The Shadowmask and The Sentinels.

2) Updated the Forgotten Realms Bibliography, 2010 FR Release Schedule and 2011 FR Release Schedule.

3) Updated A Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms, by Jason Chambers. Available in Traveler's Notebooks section.

4) An additional interview with James Lowder, detailing many points on Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft - courtesy of Eyal Goren.

5) Follow Candlekeep on Twitter to get notification of site updates and other news from the library of the Realms.

As always, these items can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Watch out for more updates at Candlekeep, coming soon.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hakushi Posted - 14 Jan 2011 : 06:19:13
It's with a real pleasure that I saw the site updated once more. Welcome back Alaundo.
The Sage Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 11:41:43
Actually, I won't say "no" to that.
Ayrik Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 10:07:56
Do ye need any help compiling references for the D&D and novel biblios? Particularly third-party publications?
Alaundo Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 08:48:10
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Arik

quote:
2) Updated the Forgotten Realms Bibliography, 2010 FR Release Schedule and 2011 FR Release Schedule.
Is this bibliography complete and accurate, at least insofar as TSR/WotC publications?

It's only as complete as what's been revealed about upcoming releases by Wizards for 2011. The Bibliography and 2010 FR Release Schedule still needs to be updated with DDI-relevant Realms material, which I'm compiling for Alaundo.

Well met

Aye, the Bibiography is not complete in the respect of old Dragon articles, Dungeon adventures, etc. I believe we have old scrolls for both such lists within Candlekeep elsewhere. With the move to digital content, we're looking to get this listed up at Candlekeep as well, for reference, as The Sage suggests.
idilippy Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 05:22:17
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by idilippy

Looks great. The only thing I'll mention is that the product info for Godborn says the trilogy was canceled, however Paul S. Kemp and WotC have said the trilogy is going to go forward, though the release date has been pushed back to 2012.

Well met

Aye, many thanks, idilippy. Apologies to all (and especially to Paul S. Kemp) for this error. These pages were put together some time ago, soon after the notice of cancellation. I'll update shortly.

Welcome! Glad I could be of some minuscule, almost nonexistent help to this very awesome site.
The Sage Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 02:03:40
quote:
Originally posted by Arik

quote:
Is this bibliography complete and accurate, at least insofar as TSR/WotC publications?

It's only as complete as what's been revealed about upcoming releases by Wizards for 2011. The Bibliography and 2010 FR Release Schedule still needs to be updated with DDI-relevant Realms material, which I'm compiling for Alaundo.
Ayrik Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 01:04:20
quote:
The Sage Posted - 17 Dec 2010 : 00:15:44
It's hard to believe that it has been so long between updates. I'd almost forgotten what these scrolls looked like.
Brimstone Posted - 16 Dec 2010 : 20:52:49
More happy dance!
Alaundo Posted - 16 Dec 2010 : 19:52:42
quote:
Originally posted by idilippy

Looks great. The only thing I'll mention is that the product info for Godborn says the trilogy was canceled, however Paul S. Kemp and WotC have said the trilogy is going to go forward, though the release date has been pushed back to 2012.

Well met

Aye, many thanks, idilippy. Apologies to all (and especially to Paul S. Kemp) for this error. These pages were put together some time ago, soon after the notice of cancellation. I'll update shortly.
idilippy Posted - 16 Dec 2010 : 18:49:48
Enwy Posted - 16 Dec 2010 : 18:43:17
This is fantastic news, and I'm ecstatic about the Twitter feed addition. Looking forward to seeing what appears on the Keep's shelves in the near future!
Kilvan Posted - 16 Dec 2010 : 17:39:03
Candlekeep on Twitter? Wow, we are really moving the Keep forward. Great to see some new stuff.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000