Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Top of the list.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Salabasha Posted - 27 Jul 2003 : 18:00:11
Is there anything beyond Senior Scribe or are they the as the saying goes, "The top of the food chain?"
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bookwyrm Posted - 28 Jul 2003 : 03:44:55
Ah, so that's why that carrot's been dangling from the ceiling. I was wondering about that.

And I wouldn't be too concerned about it. I wasn't even looking for a new scribe rank last time; I was quite surprised when I happened to notice something odd to the left side of my posts all of a sudden. And, as I'm told, it wasn't anounced what the level was for Learned Scribe, either, until Mournblade hit it.

Right now, we'll just see how it goes. I'd be just as happy as if there weren't another rank. (If I don't think there's something like that coming up, I'm less inclined to go "oh, I need more posts!" rather than "Hmm, need more Realmslore." I've got a mildly compeditive nature.)
Malanthius Posted - 27 Jul 2003 : 19:13:50
I suppose it just goes to show that now matter how high you go, there's always someplace higher. How boring would the world be if things were otherwise.

Mal.
Alaundo Posted - 27 Jul 2003 : 19:07:42
Well Met

My my Salabasha, how else could I tempt the Senior Scribes to part with their Realmslore if not by dangling a carrot in front of them with yet promotion to their own private chamber filled with such ornate furniture, tomes bound in all manner of exotic coverings, quills made from the most precious of...... well, lets not let them get too distracted

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000