Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Status Stars

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MuadDib Posted - 20 Jul 2003 : 10:01:20
I've noticed that many people have little stars above their heads representing their scribe status...

So if one is a moderator, can one then not have a scribe status, or how does that star system work....i just want to check for interest's sake
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bookwyrm Posted - 20 Jul 2003 : 21:52:28
Of course, the staff of the Library get stars of a special color.
Alaundo Posted - 20 Jul 2003 : 19:53:00
Well Met

Ahhhh, well stars appear based on the amount of times you put pen to a scroll. They increase in number at the same time as youre promoted in title. However, being a moderator only increases your star count, not your title...... such is life
The Sage Posted - 20 Jul 2003 : 10:48:22
Hmm...the only time I ever see little stars above my head, is when I have been hit on the head with something really hard .

Seriously, I think this is something you will probably want to ask Alaundo the wise. At it's most basic, the stars are simply a ranking system which is tied directly to the post count and reflect both the amount of posts you have made, and your rank here with the library. Really they don't mean anything, it is just a fancy way of recording your posting efforts. Most community forums have them.

As for moderators and other head-scribes here in the library, having these stars and specific scribe titles, as I said this is something you will probably have to ask the Higher Ups in the library.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000