Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Question for Alaundo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arion Elenim Posted - 02 Oct 2002 : 03:42:59
Oh wise seer, is it possible for us to load in our own images for avatars, and if not...is it in the future? Oh tell us wise one....we await the prophecy....

*sits cross-legged, head bowed.....uhm....eats rice.......:)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 02 Oct 2002 : 09:33:35
Well Met

Indeed, in a previous message by the Candlekeep Webmaster (http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=88) we are allowing you to send in your own avatar portraits. There is a facility to actually upload your own images but we have disabled this (for the very reason that you stated Mumadar) as we would prefer to approve images before they are to be permitted, to avoid any unsuitable artwork.

In addition, we can also protect your avatar for your own use so that no-one else has access to your image and will be unable to use it in thier profile. ooooooohh, how does that grab ya!

Please send your images to webmaster@candlekeep.com and state your forum member name and whether you wish to have the avatar protected. Images must be JPEG and 64x64 pixels.

Thanks
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 02 Oct 2002 : 08:44:06
That would be a nice idea, yet to avoid seeing pokemon creatures or other weird avatars, I would suggest to send your proposed avatar to one of the admins so they can review it and then put it up as available.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000