Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Question about the site and forums...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zacas Posted - 26 Sep 2002 : 17:51:17
Okay.. i've noticed a lot in the past several nights... that anytime after like 9 or 10 Central time in the evening... the site and the forum (especially the forum) do not like to load... is that supposed to be this way?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Candlekeep Webmaster Posted - 08 Nov 2002 : 17:13:48
Some time ago we wanted to redesign the various pages of the site into more of a "table format" to make the appearance much smarter, with icons to click for the download, these icons were to be different depending on the category of the article....... we just havent got around to it yet

..but as they say....."watch this space"
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 08 Nov 2002 : 15:09:46
Using this topic instead of starting a new thread.

I know the masters of Candlekeep are almost literally buried knee deep in the various scrolls and tomes, yet I'm going to toss one more scroll to the pile.

Browsing through Alaundo's section, I'm pleased with all the references and articles to be found there. However, it is sometimes difficult to see whether or not the information is particular to an edition (1st, 2nd or 3rd) or if it is generic D&D material.

It might be an idea to add a little indicator flag to the articles indicating for which edition it is meant or if it is a generic document.
Candlekeep Webmaster Posted - 26 Sep 2002 : 19:17:01
Thanks for letting us know Zacas. We have noticed that over the past couple of weeks that the site has been down at periods throughout the day (British time). The web server is running fine so this can only be down the the ISP who provide the connection to the internet for the site. We are attempting to resolve this problem with our ISP. What I do know is that they are undergoing work to increase the line capacity for bandwidth and may be experiencing problems.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
We can only apologize for the inconvenience, but it is out of our hands at the moment.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000