Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Baldur's Gate to Pen-and-Paper--Will it Work?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
aragorn II Posted - 21 Oct 2004 : 15:26:09
I am going to be working on a pen and paper second edition version of the Bhaalspawn Saga (BG, BG:TotSC, BGII:SoA, and BGII:ToB). Will it work, and could I recieve advice and/or help on this project? Please respond ASAP. I am needing to know whether to go through with this or not by the end of October.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
aragorn II Posted - 31 Oct 2004 : 01:12:42
Do any of those three books have information on Bhaal?
aragorn II Posted - 29 Oct 2004 : 18:47:18
I decided I am going to go through with it. I have a program on my computer that I can get stats and levels and stuff from, and I got the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting boxed set. It has some of the stuff I need, and I also got Warriors and Priests of the Realms (however it doesn't have anything for Bhaal). I will be getting the three diety-related books soon (Faiths and Avatars, Powers and Pantheons, and Demihuman Dieties). That should have something on Bhaal.
Capn Charlie Posted - 25 Oct 2004 : 00:19:03
It was a halloween issue, and I can dig up the issue number if you want, but that would do little if any good for Aragorn II here, as he wants to do a 2e version of the game.
Bakra Posted - 24 Oct 2004 : 23:48:58
One of the old issues of dragon Magazine has a Bhaalspwan Templates...don't recall which one.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Oct 2004 : 22:38:22
Wow, aragorn II, that sounds like a lot for one campaign...
aragorn II Posted - 22 Oct 2004 : 18:08:08
It is a personal project for me, but if it works out, I will put it online. Yes, I want to run this as a campaign and expand on it after the events of Throne of Bhaal, having them visit the Dales, the Moonsea region, the Ten-Towns, Kara-Tur, Zakhara, possibly Maztica, and perhaps even find their way into the dark land of the Domain of Dread, or the kender-infested lands of Krynn.
Capn Charlie Posted - 21 Oct 2004 : 19:31:50
While it would be relatively simple to set this up... the question is, why?

Is it that you want to run this as a campaign? If so, will one player be the "protagonist" and the others take on the role(s) of the NPCs from the game? Will they be new characters all together instead? Is this a personal project for you, or something you are wanting to make open and available online?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000