Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 RM FR: Sharess, She of the Tender Passion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
EltonRobb Posted - 23 Oct 2024 : 01:16:43
Tonight, I'll be doing Lathander and Sharess. With Sharess as my third conversion. Sharess is basically Bast, and for some reason, she wasn't included in the Forgotten Realms Pantheon list in the Sword Coast Adventure Guide. However, she is in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (1e) as an aspect of Shar. She is also in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (2e) as a separate deity from Shar. She is the Goddess of Passion in Forgotten Realms, and appeared as the Pasha's favorite concubine during the Time of Troubles. She uses the Fertility sphere of influence with a few changes.

Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Priest Template: Channeling/Mentalism Hybrid (see the Channeling Companion page 60).
Profession Bonuses: Armor * Light (+10), Communication (+5), Influence (+15), Outdoor * Animal (+5), Power Point Development (+5), Spell Group (+5), Weapon Group (+5).
Skill Classifications: Occupational: Seduction, Duping; Everyman: Horticulture, Animal Handling, Brewing, Dancing, Play Instrument, Religion; Restricted: None.
Spell Lists: Divine Magic, Houri's Beguilement, Houri's Kisses (see the Mentalism Companion pages 151 and 152), Life Mastery, Proselytizing, Protections.
Special Abilities: A special bonus of +15 to the Influence skill category.
Prime Requisite: Self Discipline.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000