Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Loudwater 1369

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kusghuul Posted - 30 Oct 2013 : 19:25:33
Hey, I'm running a campaign starting in 1369 and while doing my research, I saw that there was a lycanthrope attack in 1369 in Loudwater. Does anyone have any information about it?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hashimashadoo Posted - 03 Nov 2013 : 16:21:15
The lycanthrope attack isn't actually mentioned in any of the LGR modules it was part of the introduction to the campaign.

The upshot of it is thus:

Nanathlor Greysword is on his deathbed when a blood moon rises over the Delimbiyr Crescent. The local Malarite lycanthropes take it as a sign to attack Loudwater. They kill the symbolic defender of the town, the Green Regent, before he has a chance to erect some new magical defenses. Shortly after the attack begins, Stedd Rein, the son of local merchant Deldron Rein, returns home from business school in Amn. He opens up his father's store of silvered weapons and leads the town's defenders to victory. Nanathlor though dies of natural causes before the fighting is over.

I should say that those modules are still under copywrite and it's illegal to share them.
Kusghuul Posted - 02 Nov 2013 : 17:04:23
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

quote:
Originally posted by Kusghuul

Yeah, I searched through them but to no avail, I can't find the pdfs. If anyone's got them I'd love to get my paws on some of the pdfs:) The brackrotus link doesn't work, sadly.

Email me pierre.labrie@ocdsb.ca I will send them to you

Thank you so much, e-mailed you now :)
Alisttair Posted - 02 Nov 2013 : 13:35:11
quote:
Originally posted by Kusghuul

Yeah, I searched through them but to no avail, I can't find the pdfs. If anyone's got them I'd love to get my paws on some of the pdfs:) The brackrotus link doesn't work, sadly.

Email me pierre.labrie@ocdsb.ca I will send them to you
Kentinal Posted - 02 Nov 2013 : 07:19:32
I also a little confused, all I found in quick search is Drow female.
Kusghuul Posted - 02 Nov 2013 : 02:04:22
Asanque?
Fellfire Posted - 01 Nov 2013 : 05:53:19
Asanque.
Kusghuul Posted - 31 Oct 2013 : 15:25:57
Fellfire Posted - 31 Oct 2013 : 02:17:18
I did some digging trying to find the entire Legacy of the Green Regent, but it appears as if a few of the adventures never saw the light of day. Very aggravating. There was mention of completing them here at the Keep but my inquiries went unanswered. See THIS scroll.
Kusghuul Posted - 31 Oct 2013 : 00:23:09
Cheers!
Alisttair Posted - 30 Oct 2013 : 20:56:39
I don't know about that but I suggest u find online Legacy of the Green Regent 3E LFR adventures deals with Loudwater closer to that time I think.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000