Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Campaign in the Savage Frontiers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
derd11 Posted - 06 Jun 2013 : 08:59:30
Hello,

I will soon launch a campaign in the Savage Frontiers. The group will be traveling from Loudwater over the tradeway to Secomber (or by boat up the river Delimiyr), along the Demilbiyr-Route, alternatively, in a roundabout way north towards Uluvin to Waterdeep, to finally get to Daggerford. Although I have a lot of material, but I like to fill the days of travel with small encounters, villages, pubs and points of interest.
Maybe you have any ideas, maps or any information or links that could help me? But Mind is the fact that we are playing in the current period statement (So in 1480 DR).

Thanks in advance for help
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Joebing Posted - 03 Jul 2013 : 22:59:46
Hmm...my suggestion, though it may be time-consuming: look at old 1e and 2e Dragon mags and Dungeon mags. There is a lot of info dealing with the North in there, but nothing so specific it would screw up your canon at home. I regularly adapt these adventures to my home campaign, set in 1372 DR.
Markustay Posted - 14 Jun 2013 : 14:15:45
On This piece of map you can see how I blended both the Darkmoon vale (Paizo/Golarion) and WotC's Nentir Vale into the region between the High Forest and the High Moor. If you have acces to either or both of those you'll have PLENTY to do.

Ignore the Thay-stuff in the SE corner - I've placed The North over in the Unapproachable East in MY campaign (so that all the interesting parts of FR are right on the Sea of Fallen Stars). I just realized I didn't finish the road between Loudwater and Zelbross on that map. There is also the official Green Regent stuff in that area.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000