Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Help

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nicolai Withander Posted - 19 Nov 2012 : 08:40:11
Hello...

After getting hold of some old 3.0 mongoose publishing material, namely Encyclopaedia Arcane (Abjuration), in this book there is mentioned a feat called School Focus (abjuration). I have tried to find discription of this feat online and in other mongoose producs I have but without luck. Does anyone know what it does???

PS. Can say, that Spell Focus is also mentioned in this book and some feats have both as prerequisit.

Thanks
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nicolai Withander Posted - 23 Nov 2012 : 19:32:07
Thank you!
MisterX Posted - 22 Nov 2012 : 02:10:45
Core Rulebook I would be the Player's Handbook (better: it's subtitle); Core Rulebook II would be the Dungeon Master's Guide and the Monster Manual, finally, would be the Core Rulebook III. You'll be able tu run any D&D 3.0/3.5 game with 'only' these supplements - hence the term "Core Rulebook".

Anyways, I think I recall that the feat in question raises the save against your spells of the given school (like, +1 for any save against an abjuration-spell), but that's just a guess.
Nicolai Withander Posted - 21 Nov 2012 : 23:59:28
When something refers to "core rulebook I" witch book is this? Are there more than one "core rulebook 1"???

The Arcanamach Posted - 19 Nov 2012 : 12:43:32
I thought for sure I had that accessory in PDF form but I dont

If you cant get an answer I would go with a +1 or +2 DC on abjuration spells and allow it to stack with the general spell focus feat. Or, you could go with a stand alone feat (no prereq's) and give it a +3 DC as the feat works only with said school.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000