Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Diaporama/3d dungeons/etc

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Patrakis Posted - 26 Aug 2012 : 16:54:25
Hello,

As part of running a campaign, i thought it would be interesting to show you guyz how i use 3d terrain in my games. So from time to time, i'll be sharing some of the setups i make and maybe it will give you some ideas to use in your own campaigns.

I have mostly some Dwarven Forge sets, some miniature building authority and WorldWorksGames also that i use.

I don't know if it's a good idea but it doesn't harm anyone to try i guess. If there is absolutly no interest in this, i'll just post it for myself hehe.

First post coming soon.

Pat
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xedrick Posted - 19 Oct 2012 : 21:10:06
wow again!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 15 Oct 2012 : 04:57:52
Some very impressive stuff!
Patrakis Posted - 15 Oct 2012 : 02:16:08
Hi guyz,

Here are 2 new dioramas i made in the last couple of weeks. I thought i'd share them here. I hope you'll enjoy.

http://www.patoumonde.com/elminster-tower.html

http://www.patoumonde.com/den-of-evil-expansion-set.html

Pat
Patrakis Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 04:32:56
Hi,

What i like to do is build a complete dungeon in advance and use the fog of war while in play. A typical dungeon that would fit on a 2 feet by 3 feet surface could take me an hour or 2 to build. It's not that long.

More complexe projects with multiple levels are another story. Just planning how you will build the set can take days :)And i'm not even talking about dressing up the dungeons. Some collectors have miniature furnitures and bookshelves and all sorts of incredible items to decorate the sets.

It's quite a hobby.

I'll be posting more complexe builds in the coming weeks and i have a video or two that are interesting.

Thanks.

Pat
Irennan Posted - 27 Aug 2012 : 22:19:22
Wow indeed. How much time does it take you to prepare a session ?
Patrakis Posted - 27 Aug 2012 : 21:58:16
Hey thanks guys. Is this the appropriate category to start such a thread? Would there be interest for more in depth reviews of these kind of products? I love Candlekeep and the realms and some of my builds recreate dungeons in Realms adventures so thought it would be cool.

Pat
xedrick Posted - 27 Aug 2012 : 19:29:22
yes....

wow.
Bladewind Posted - 27 Aug 2012 : 02:02:20
Wow.
Patrakis Posted - 26 Aug 2012 : 16:57:45
Ok, first stop will be a little review i made of the Caverns of the Underdark that Gale force 9 made for WotC in relation to their Rise of the Underdark campaign.

Here is the link.

http://www.patoumonde.com/caverne-de-lunderdark.html

Hope you like it.

Pat

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000