Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 A brief summery of my FR game so far

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
woodwwad Posted - 25 Dec 2009 : 06:15:08
I'm being a bit lazy here and cutting and pasting this from my original posting on meetups. That's a site I used to find local gamers. I live in Yorktown, VA.

Game number one has been completed; although before the first session there were 4 prelude session run, ranging in time between 2 and a half to 6 hours each. Last night was a huge session, starting at 2pm and finishing at 4:30am. A great deal was accomplished and the date on the FR calender was advanced from Nightal 18, 1371 to Hammer 5, 1372. All the characters advanced to 2nd level and some are close to 3rd. There was a lot of great rp on the player's part and several plot lines begun and advanced. At this time, I will not be adding any new players but I do plan on running this game for a long time (years), so please respond here if you are interested in playing. Anyone that has replied here that I haven't written yet, it is because I do not have space and don't want to waste anyone's time until I could consider you for an open spot. Thank you all for the interest. I may post some future updates here. Also, I'm open to trying others games, so if you are planning on running a game on this side of the water (Yorktown, Newport News or Hampton) feel free to drop me a line.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Neil Bishop Posted - 29 Dec 2009 : 12:53:51
No problem. I was just trying to help in case you were interested in feedback.
Neil Bishop Posted - 28 Dec 2009 : 15:25:21
Woodwwad, I'm actually interested in reading your posts... but do you think you could format them? Basic paragraphing would help a lot. At the moment you have massive walls of text there and I don't think you will find too many who will try and decipher it.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000