Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Need info on Berdusk

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fizilbert Posted - 21 Nov 2009 : 15:00:39
I was wondering where I may find some information about Berdusk. I'm looking for stuff like perhaps a city map, rulers, population, description of the city, etc.. Preferably it will be 2E information, but not required.

It also needs to be free information, either something posted on the internet or something from WoTC free archived books. I looked through a few of those myself and didn't find what I was looking for but I figured I'd ask the experts so I can hopefully avoid further hours of looking.

Thanks
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fizilbert Posted - 21 Nov 2009 : 19:46:29
Well, the only reason I need to limit it to free resources is because I need it by tomorrow. While I'm sure you guys have a ton of books to suggest, I'd have to go on ebay or amazon to purchase it, and I dont have the time to have it delivered. I need something now for game day tomorrow. I was thinking since several of Volo's guides had been made free on the WoTC site, that maybe there would be one available with information about berdusk.

So there is a reason to the madness, lol.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 21 Nov 2009 : 18:00:15
Limiting it to free sources means you'll not get much more than what you pay for.
wintermute27 Posted - 21 Nov 2009 : 17:21:47
I know you're looking for a free reference, but Forgotten Realms Adventures has one of the best write-ups on Berdusk I've seen and is well worth the money. I play 3.x/Pathfinder and I find myself reaching for FRA more often than the 2nd or 3rd ed Campaign Settings when planning for a game.
Fizilbert Posted - 21 Nov 2009 : 16:58:50
Thanks for the info, I'll search WoTC to see if they have the Sword Coast guide, otherwise I'll see what the compendiums have.
Asharak Posted - 21 Nov 2009 : 16:12:17
And also in "Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast".
Asharak Posted - 21 Nov 2009 : 16:09:39
In the "Candlekeep Compendium vol 1&2" on this site.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000