Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Journey to Laerakond

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tyranthraxus Posted - 09 Oct 2009 : 15:06:08
I started a 4e campaign a month ago and I'm currently running the intro adventures presented in the FRCG. After that I'm planning to run Menace of the Icy Spire (Dragon 159) and Scepter Tower of Spellgard.

When my group is done with those adventures I was thinking of exploring Returned Abeir, but I can't think of a reason for them to go there.

I was hoping some of you could help me out with interesting adventure hooks (and maybe connecting them to the adventures above).

Btw, I'm using the alternative placement for Laerakond by Markustay
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cleric Generic Posted - 07 Nov 2009 : 12:22:48
I had an idea (originally for a Laerakondi PC) of a mercenary army invading some part of Faerun directed by one of the islands dragon overlords. Upon arriving, the army (mostly dragonborn and associated beasties) goes to hell and the PCs are part of the effort to figure out who has the hump with nation X in Faerun, first figuring out the army was from Laerakond and then toddling off in that general direction.

I haven't yet thought of a sensible excuse for a dragon or whatever to invade Faerun, mabye it's retaliation for some stunt pulled by Amn trying to replace the loss of it's Maztica colonies?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000