Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 January 2005 Previews

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Sage Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 07:03:29
From Races of the Wild... I present, the Raptorans.

On a more exciting note, two excerpts from Lost Empires of Faerūn were also presented. The first, is from the Introduction. The second, is some details on the ancient realm of Shoonach.

Also of interest, is the map and timelines provided for the Shadowed Age (-696 DR to -340 DR). They're both on the main preview page. Simply scroll down to the FR excerpts.

Enjoy .
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DDH_101 Posted - 10 Jan 2005 : 23:03:26
Hmm... I liked that little exerpt from The Shining South about Shoonach.

BTW, is this the first time that stats for Qysar Shoon VII has been made and published for 3.5E?
VEDSICA Posted - 10 Jan 2005 : 18:43:17
Thank you Sage for the updates.I wish that the map was a little clearer though.I really couldn't read it all to well.
Lady Kazandra Posted - 07 Jan 2005 : 05:35:34
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

I thought everyone knew I love to stroke Fluffy . . .

Ahem.

As one lady to another, I could comment on that . . . but on second thought, I don't think that I will.
SiriusBlack Posted - 07 Jan 2005 : 03:39:25
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend
Now who went and revealed Laeral's pet names for Khelben and Elminster? (And no, I'm not going to say which name goes with which archmage.

I sense a poll topic....
The Hooded One Posted - 07 Jan 2005 : 02:36:57
I thought everyone knew I love to stroke Fluffy . . .

Ahem.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 23:33:35
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack
And if they don't like it, I'll unleash Fluffy and Crunchy on them.

Now who went and revealed Laeral's pet names for Khelben and Elminster? (And no, I'm not going to say which name goes with which archmage.

Steven
Who can't let The Hooded One get all the good lines

Knowing the mages as we do, I'd wager that Khelben is Crunchy, and Elminster is Fluffy.
Steven Schend Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 22:53:34
quote:

Steven
Who can't let The Hooded One get all the good lines
Bookwyrm Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 19:33:54
Fluffy hasn't been seen too much lately, because Crunchy is always underfoot so that people will trip over him and give him more attention. Fluffy just isn't quite as insecure, that's all.
The Sage Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 07:22:33
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage
And to further add to my general annoyance (), I'd originally detailed the "Raptorans" excerpt as having been from Races of Destiny... .

Races of Destiny? What is that?

Hah hah... . I can't even believe I made that mistake... .
quote:

quote:

The only plus I can see with my effort is that I provided direct links for the two LEoF excerpts... .

I thought about doing that. But I figured if they are true fans, they will dig and find the gold. If not, they can go back to the WOTC boards and hang their heads in shame.

Too true . A true FR fan will always make the effort .

Oh, and this "Fluffly and Crunchy"... do you have stats for them...? .
SiriusBlack Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 07:18:03
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage
And to further add to my general annoyance (), I'd originally detailed the "Raptorans" excerpt as having been from Races of Destiny... .

Races of Destiny? What is that?

quote:

The only plus I can see with my effort is that I provided direct links for the two LEoF excerpts... .

I thought about doing that. But I figured if they are true fans, they will dig and find the gold. If not, they can go back to the WOTC boards and hang their heads in shame.

The Sage Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 07:15:40
quote:

Beat you to it and put each preview in the appropriate thread to keep discussion tightly focused and thus conserve this site's space issues. I give and I give...

SiriusBlack Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 07:12:05
Oh and check out Mat's new phrase which he uses to describe LEoF...

quote:

it's still a supplement full of fluff-n-crunch

Talk about odd phrases that will be used in the attempt to appeal to as many people as possible.

Kudos to the first FR gamer who names his next duo of pets Fluff and Crunch.
SiriusBlack Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 07:08:41
Beat you to it and put each preview in the appropriate thread to keep discussion tightly focused and thus conserve this site's space issues. I give and I give...

And Mat Smith is talking about an FR product. Did someone spike his egg nog over the holidays and he's still buzzed? Someone from here slip him a c note?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000