Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Future Dungeon/Dragon FR Articles.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kuje Posted - 16 Nov 2007 : 15:48:42
This was posted on ENworld's front page today.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showpost.php?p=14341555&postcount=24

"We're in the process of working on cleaning up the site to tag the articles this month appropriately. We completely missed that the front page tabs still said Dragon #360 and Dungeon #151. Everything that comes out in November and December will be #361 and #152 respectively.

There are a lot of other comments here. We appreciate them all. To address a couple of points:

As I said in the #151 editorial, not only is this a free preview period, of sorts (I mean, how preview can it be when it's 3.5 content and we're headed toward the 4th Edition release?), but it's a transition period. We're trying to get our launch in May ironed out, while getting everyone ready for the 4th Edition release. In the coming weeks, we'll have the Dragon #360 pdf compilation (it should be in to me from my typesetter very, very soon). The #151 pdf will follow shortly after. We'll also have the first #152 adventure, "Last Breaths of Ashenport," followed by an Anauroch short adventure by Greg Vaughan and an adventure called "Moagim's Clone," for high-level play by a fellow by the name of Ryan Smalley.

For #361, we have an article by Robert Schwalb coming out shortly, which details a pair of nasty villains who serve a new elder evil (which features in a massively nasty adventure in December). We'll also have a follow-up piece to the Grand History of the Realms, which talks in detail about the history of the Moonshaes, a sequel to "Infernal Aristocracy" from October, the Ecology of the Fire Archon, an article with rules for playing an epic binder, and more stuff.

I'm also hoping to get some old-skool comics up soon. I've got Stan! working up some sketches for me, and I've also talked to a couple of other former Dragon and Dungeon cartoonists about doing some work.

I know the content is trickling out a little slow right now. It will pick up in the next week or so. Oh, and more Design & Development articles (the bulette, more on magic items in 4th, quests, dwarves, and lots more).

Oh, and we're hopefully going to be looking at getting a TOC page put up soon for each issue. Eventually I want to see it with a list of each issue's contents up ahead of time, and each article link will go live when the article goes up. Our overworked and dedicated dev is slammed with all the other stuff that goes with the transition right now, but I'll put this back on his radar."

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kajehase Posted - 16 Nov 2007 : 18:03:05
Stan! is involved in the new Dragon and Dungeon? Finally a reason to not be annoyed I won't be able to read them...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000