Nights - Pirates of the Sword Coast
|Online RPG Expansion
||Online Download (43MB)
|| 500Mhz (1Ghz recommended) processor on Windows
98\Me\2000\XP. 128MB RAM (256 recommended), 1.2GB disk space, 24x CD
drive, 32MB ATI Radeon 7000 +, NVidia, TNT2 +, DirectX Soundcard.
- Neverwinter Nights
- Shadows of Undrentide
- Hordes of the Underdark
- Internet connection while playing
- Microsoft Windows or Linux with NWN 1.66+
- 43 MB download (Windows) / 62 MB download (Linux)
- 175 MB of disk space for install
The following text is
taken from Bioware NWN web site:
'A tale of pirates, parrots, and peril! As a sailor aboard the Midnight Rose merchant ship, you've stopped in Neverwinter to gather supplies before a long trip south. A most peculiar course of events follows, slowly unraveling a plot of whale-sized proportions. Embark on a swashbuckling journey on the high seas. Polly want adventure?
- Embark on this epic seafaring journey by yourself or in multi-player with your friends!
- Live the swashbuckler's life in this high-spirited tale of pirates, parrots, and peril!
- Explore the popular Sword Coast region of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.
- Start the adventure in the port of Neverwinter, now recovering from the events of the official campaign.
- Experience multiple endings, interactive henchmen, and a rollicking tale of woe!
- Build a loyal and hearty crew from your choice of ten potential sailors!
- Written and developed exclusively by BioWare writers and designers.
- Feast your eyes on scads of new artwork by mod community darlings, DLA!
- Enjoy more excellent music commissioned from community composer David John!
- 8-12 hours of gameplay (our biggest Premium Module ever).
- Starting Level: 5 to 10. This adventure will scale to your character level. Characters level 4 or lower will be automatically set to level 5. '
Visit the official Neverwinter
Nights: Pirates of the Sword Coast website!
to Tethtoril's Bookshelf