||Black Isle Studios
DVD-style case containing
2 x CD's, 82 page instruction manual, fold-out quick reference card
Collectors Edition: Spiral bound manual, Full color cloth
map, 4 high quality character cards, Bonus disc, Ice Dice, Black Isle
Studios notepad, Icewind Dale and Black Isle Studios stickers
|| Intel Pentium II 350Mhz or AMD K6(R)-III/400Mhz,
64MB RAM, 8x CD-ROM, DirectX compliant video card, DirectX compliant
sound card, 4x CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, DirectX
8.0 or higher
The following text is
taken from the reverse of the product:
'A new adventure emerges from the Spine of the World!
The civilised realms are threatened. The goblinoids have united and
the Orcs are advancing. Will you face the Hordes and protect the Ten
Towns? Return to the frigid north of the Forgotten Realms in the sequel
to the critically acclaimed Icewind Dale. This exciting high-fantasy
action adventure utilises 3rd Edtion Dungeons and Dragons rules, providing
new character classes and races to choose from.
- Cast over 300 powerful spells, clash with fierce new monsters,
and collect hundreds of new items on your journey.
- New playable races such as the sinister Dark Elf, and the skull-smashing
Half-Orc add to an extensive selection of fantastical characters.
- Real-time combat with the ability to pause at any moment to refine
- Take up weapons in each hand and cleave through your foes using
the ultimate Two-Weapon fighting style.
- Auto-balancing game-play balances the conflict to match your skill
- Improved multiplayer support for up to 6 players for the ultimate
to Tethtoril's Bookshelf